Wicklow County Council wants YOUR input on how to make Wicklow a better place for people with disabilities.
If you have a disability, are a care giver or worker in the disability sector or a member of the public, they want you to let them know what you think is required for the County Wicklow Disability, Inclusion and Access Strategic Plan. This is a really important chance to feed into the strategy and have your say.
In particular your thoughts on disability, inclusion and access in County Wicklow regarding:
- Communications and Services.
- Navigating the built environment.
- Community, Culture, Heritage and Recreation.
- Enterprise, Employment, Education and Training.
There are in-person consultation events, an online consultation event (you must book for these in advance) and an online survey:
- Holy Redeemer Parish Centre, (A98 T9C5) Bray: 7.30pm on 20th June.
- Old School House, Delgany, (A63 F858) 7.30pm on 21st June.
- Public online consultation at 7:30 pm on 22nd June
- Online survey: ow.ly/PVof50JCt3k
Find out more and book a place on one of the consultations here: Consultation on Wicklow County Council Disability and Inclusion Strategy