- Employers for Change Inclusive and Accessible Communications Toolkit
- Communicating with persons who are deaf or have a hearing loss guidelines from the National Disability Authority of Ireland (NDA).
- Engaging with a person who is blind or vision impaired from the National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI)
Documents and publications
- How to make your documents accessible from the National Disability Authority of Ireland.
- How to make your content accessible to everyone from Microsoft (using Word, alt text, accessible PDFs and more)
- Design tips for designing accessible documents and publications from the National Disability Authority of Ireland.
- https://www.nala.ie/plain-english/ how to use plain English in your written communications to make them easier for all to understand.
Recruitment and employment
See Information for Employers on this website for information on inclusive recruitment practices and supports available to help you make your workplace more inclusive.