Online fair for students with disabilities and specific learning difficulties.
What: Free 1 day online event for students with disabilities and specific learning difficulties exploring post-secondary school options in education.
Available to: Adults returning to education or students with disabilities considering their post leaving cert educational options, parents and guidance counsellors in the Republic of Ireland.
When: Better Options 2021 will take place online via Zoom from 10.30-4pm on Saturday, November 27th with breaks throughout the day.
- Ideal for adults returning to education or students with disabilities considering their post Leaving Cert educational options, parents and guidance counsellors.
- Learn about college support services, making the most of your time in college and access routes open to those with disabilities and specific learning difficulties, including how to make an application to DARE – Disability Access Route to Education.
- Information on Further Education and Training as well as Higher Education.
- Live Q&As where you can ask questions on DARE, accessing supports in college and any other questions.
- Free one-to-one Information Service for anyone registered for the event on the day to ask questions about your specific circumstances.
Find out more here: https://ahead.ie/Better-Options-Save-the-Date